One of our favorite things about the Boutique Bridal Bazaar is seeing what amazing new ideas the vendors come up with for their booth designs. This year everyone went above and beyond! We took away so much inspiration and narrowed it down to five ideas that would be perfect to incorporate into a real wedding. All photos are by The Cannons.
1. Go boho -- in the world of interior design, the boho look is everywhere these days, and that is definitely transferring to wedding design, as well. The macrame wall-hanging, planted succulents, natural woods and a neutral color palette in Oak & Honey Events's booth are key elements to this trend, as demonstrated by, and would be so easy to incorporate into a wedding.
2. Floral arches -- several vendors at the BBB inspired us with gorgeous floral arches and garlands. There's so many ways to incorporate this inspiration into a real wedding at a ceremony or reception. (Clockwise from top left, booths from: Molly Taylor & Co., Re-Inspired Bride, Kew Floristry, McPherson Events & Design)
-- Or try a balloon arch instead!
3. The "well-groomed" groom -- for the past several years, we've seen a lot of grooms and groomsmen in casual attire, from jeans to sneakers, and while those trends will certainly continue, we also like the modern take on a more classic, tailored men's look that Davide Cotugno Executive Tailors displayed.
4. Bring the tropics -- just because we're in Northeast Ohio doesn't mean you can't have a little tropical flair at your wedding! The bright, punchy colors of the florals by Urban Orchid definitely have a tropical flavor and would be really fun for a wedding no matter how far away from the equator.
5. Go green -- the Pantone color of the year this year is greenery, and we love how elegant and sophisticated the green leaves and simple white flowers are on Borrow Rentals's booth, especially paired with matching plates.