At Something White, we gave ourselves the nearly impossible task of trying to narrow down all our amazing wedding gowns to just nine favorites! From ballgowns to separates to lace and subtle sparkle, there's a little bit of everything. Read below to find out more about each gown, and let us know which is your favorite!
Top row, left to right:
1. Amy Kuschel "Rosemary" -- this gown is special because of the use of several different kinds of lace for an interesting mix of textiles and textures
2. Carol Hannah "Kensington" -- this gorgeous blush pink linen skirt, shown here with the Kensington silk ballet tank, is unique, interesting and works with a ton of different body types, making it one of our top sellers
3. Caroline DeVillo "Josephine" -- this gown is all about subtle sparkle. We love the amazing fit and her sparkly crystal buttons
Middle row, left to right:
4. Christos "Elana" -- this ivory tulle ballgown with floral crystals is so interesting and romantic
5. Ivy & Aster "Acacia" -- this takes a strapless lace dress to the next level with Guipiere lace that feels vintage and romantic
6. Leanne Marshall "Danielle" -- with an ivory nude illusion bodice, pretty open back, and silk organza skirt, this gown is so twirly and fun
Bottom row, left to right:
7. Lela Rose "The Cafe" -- everyone loves the pretty, low open back on this gown, as well as the ruching in front that means you can still eat!
8. Romona Keveza "7177" -- this gown fits so well and has a whisper-thin illusion neckline that blends into skin, with a really low v-back and great structured fit-and-flare silhouette
9. Steven Birnbaum "Roseanne" -- the quintessential classic ballgown, this one will never go out of style
And we have so many new gowns coming to Something White in 2017 that we can't wait for you to see!!