Blue and yellow is such a classic color combination that works in so many different shades and seasons, from the palest sky blues and butter yellows in spring to navy and gold in the fall. Here's a few ideas for incorporating this color palette into your wedding...
Top row, left to right:
1. Yellow and blue bouquet by Kew Floristry (via)
2. Chocolate favors by Sweet Bean (via)
3. Floral centerpieces by Fair Rarity Flowers, via "Rustic Elegant Cotton Wedding Inspiration Shoot"
Middle row, left to right:
4. Blue wedding invitations by Cotton Ink Invites (via)
5. Blue tablescape styled by A Charming Fete (via)
6. Yellow bouquet by Pam's Posies , via "Real Wedding: A Romantic, Rustic, Outdoor Wedding in Bath, Ohio"
Bottom row, left to right:
7. Yellow tie, via "Karin & Chad's Union Club Wedding"
8. Blue and yellow cupcakes by Main Street Cupcakes, via "Graceful Garden Party Wedding Inspiration"
9. Yellow stationery by Sobella Paper Boutique, via "Gatsby Wedding Inspiration at the Metropolitan at the 9"