Linens can pack a powerful punch when it comes to elevating the design of a wedding. They are a detail that is often overlooked, but with countless options from subtle patterns to bold colors to even glitter, there's bound to be a linen option that would be a perfect fit for any wedding style. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Polka dot linens, photo by Lauren Gabrielle, via "Boutique Bridal Bazaar: Ideas to Steal"
2. Blue and white linens, styled by A Charming Fete, photo by Lauren Gabrielle, via "Tablescape: Black Tie Museum Wedding"
3. Gold glitter table runners, styled by Oak & Honey Events, photo by Janelle Putrich Photography, via "Real Cleveland Wedding: Elegant, Nature-Inspired Wedding at Hines Hill"
4. Ivory brocade linens, styled by McPherson Events & Design, photo by The Cannons Photography, via "5 Favorite Pins Right Now"
5. Black and white chevron table runners, photo by Hunter Photographic, via "A Real Cleveland Wedding at the Hyatt Arcade"
6. Plaid table runners, styled by Oak & Honey Events, photo by Jason Thomas Crocker, via "Cabin Fever"