HEDGE Gallery at 78th Street Studios in Cleveland's Detroit Shoreway neighborhood is the perfect venue for couples seeking an urban chic wedding with a rustic and industrial feel. The building itself is steeped in history. Originally built in 1905 as an automobile factory, it still features original hardwood floors, metal track doors, and freight elevators large enough to fit a car! Now the building is the home to art galleries, creative businesses, and event space.
For a wedding at this venue, we would choose the gown "L5130" by Legends Romona Keveza. This gown's sleek, figure-flattering silhouette is both classic and a little edgy.
The theme of our wedding would be rustic/industrial. We would keep the color palette neutral to reference the industrial history of the HEDGE Gallery, while lots of greenery on the tables and a large succulent bouquet will soften the look and add a rustic touch.
1. Hand-addressed envelopes by With Love + Whimsy (via Instagram)
2. Watercolor cake by Hummingbird Bake Shop (via)
3. Black and white invitations by Cotton Ink (via)
4. Cement candle holders/centerpieces from Something White's 2015 Lookbook
5. Modern succulent bouquet by Fair Rarity Flowers (via)
6. Cleveland skyline escort cards from "A Cleveland-Themed Real Wedding"
Top photos: left, by Making the Moment Photography; right, via HEDGE Gallery