From the the palest champagne golds to the brightest coppers and the most lustrous silvers, metallics can complement any style of wedding and add to any color palette. You can even mix metallics for a super glitzy affair! Here are some ways to incorporate metallics into your own wedding.
Sources, left to right:
2. Gold initials -- photo by Lumin Images, via "A Rustic-Chic Backyard Wedding in Chagrin Falls, Ohio"
4. Gold stationery by Rose Gold Studio, photo by Emily Millay Photography, via "Rustic, Elegant Cotton Wedding Inspiration Shoot"
5. Gold cake topper by Woodword Design Studio
6. Gold calligraphy by kimprinted
7. A gold vintage car -- photo by Aster & Olive Photography, via "Classic Americana Real Wedding in Independence, Ohio"