From the the palest champagne golds to the brightest coppers and the most lustrous silvers, metallics can complement any style of wedding and add to any color palette. You can even mix metallics for a super glitzy affair! Here are some ways to incorporate metallics into your own wedding.
Sources, left to right:
1. Copper cake by Hummingbird Bake Shop, photo by Kayla Coleman Photography, via "Whimsical, Nautical Real Cleveland Wedding"
2. Gold initials -- photo by Lumin Images, via "A Rustic-Chic Backyard Wedding in Chagrin Falls, Ohio"
3. Gold plates and chargers -- styling by Oak & Honey Events, photo by Mann & Wife: Visual Storytellers, via "Winter Cleveland Wedding Inspiration"
4. Gold stationery by Rose Gold Studio, photo by Emily Millay Photography, via "Rustic, Elegant Cotton Wedding Inspiration Shoot"
5. Gold cake topper by Woodword Design Studio
6. Gold calligraphy by kimprinted
7. A gold vintage car -- photo by Aster & Olive Photography, via "Classic Americana Real Wedding in Independence, Ohio"
8. Silver initials --photo by Glitter & Gold Photography, via Something White's 2015 Lookbook
9. Gold linens -- styled by With Love + Whimsy Events, photo by Hunter Photographic, via "Swanky Art Deco Wedding Inspiration"