We've always been big fans of paper goods. One of the things we missed most after moving back to Cleveland from Chicago was easy access to Paper Source. That's why it's no surprise that we LOVE wedding stationary. Karin actually has a binder in which she saves all of the wedding invitations she recieves! Looking for inspiration for your big day? Here are 6 stationery suites we love from some of our favorite Cleveland wedding invitation designers.
1. We love the color combination and variety (yet symmetry) of patterns in this wedding stationery from Rose Gold Studio.
2. We love the vibrant colors and "secret garden" vibe of these floral wedding invitations from Ting Stationery.
3. Going for something a little more rustic? Why not incorporate plaid, similar to how Baci Designer did in this hunter green invitation suite.
4. Share your Ohio pride! We love how Borrowed & Blue incorporated the shape of the state, map, and skyline.
5. Looking for something a little sleeker? These chic invites from Cotton Ink would work perfectly for any downton fete.
6. A combination of classic and preppy we love the bold navy stripe paired with the whimsical pink in these invites from Ting Stationery.