For years the fit and flare silhouette has been leading the pack in wedding gown popularity, but as of late the classic ballgown shape has been making a comeback. Here are eight great ballgowns for you to consider:
1. Legends Romona Keveza, "Megan" -- With a full Point D'esprit skirt and Alencon lace sweetheart bodice, it doesn't get more classic than this.
2. The Steven Birnbaum Collection, "Kim" -- The peony-embroidered fabric and keyhole neckline makes this dress playful yet elegant.
3. Lela Rose, "Cobble Hill" -- Take super flattering classic lines and add in an amazing textured fabric for a simply stunning look.
4. The Steven Birnbaum Collection, "Natalie" -- With its boatneck and full skirt, this gown is perfectly preppy with a vintage twist.
5. Christos, "Hayden" -- The lightly jeweled illusion bodice and soft tulle skirt create an ethereal look.
6. Kate McDonald Bridal, "Powell" -- This classic Kate McDonald (formerly LulaKate) perennial favorite pairs jaunty stripes with a flattering sweetheart bodice.
7. Caroline DeVillo Couture, "Dana" -- This all-silk satin ballgown is so elegant and sophisticated.
8. Amy Kuschel, "Meadow" -- The soft candle-colored lace and cap sleeves result in a simply sweet look.