10. "Babe," Amy Kuschel -- We love cotton lace! If the non-itchy texture and the lack of sheen aren't enough to get your attention, then how about the boldly unique pattern and eye catching "scallop" along the back?
9. "Grey Gardens," Lela Rose -- Who says lace has to be white? This silvery lace is for the bride who wants to make a statement.
8. "Cassidy," Amy Kuschel -- A good quality all-lace gown for UNDER $2000? It may seem too good to be true, but thanks to this Amy Kuschel number, it's not!
7. "Molly," Christos -- Start with a lovely lace gown. Add tiny straps, a peplum and a subtle pink hue, and you have an absolutely darling gown. But then add a layer of sequins under a few layers of tulle for just a hint of a shimmer and you will positively glow.
6. "Maddelena," Watters -- All-over lace isn't just for fit and flair ladies. The all-over lace of this ballgown is simply stunning. Pair it with the matching Matthia jacket for a Grace Kelly look.
5. "L5133," Legends Romona Keveza - Soft and subtle all-over lace is elevated with a beautiful illusion neckline and a scalloped bottom edge that is so sweet.
4. "Stanwyck," LulaKate -- Although a newbee on the Something White racks, we are already head over heels in love with this gown's soft lace and scalloped sleeves -- not to mention the buttons down the back!!
3. "Rosemary," Amy Kuschel -- This gown combines a soft American-made Primrose Lace with a long column of heavier corded lace down the center. This column elongates the bride making her appear taller and leaner without the dress appearing too heavy overall.
2. "The Grove," Lela Rose -- This lace is so delicate and unique it literally make us swoon. And the part of the train where the lace extends beyond the lining really showing it off is to die for!
1. "RK 5130," Legends Romona Keveza -- The folks at Romona Keveza call it "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" dress for a reason -- it somehow fits to each bride's body to make her look beyond amazing!